Wednesday, March 29, 2006

On-The-Go iPod Playlist – Canadian Edition

In honour of this Sunday’s Junos, here’s an all CDN edition of things to download (while avoiding Shania, Alanis, Nickelback, Celine, Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies, Avril, Simple Plan, Sum 41 and The Tragically Hip) (why can all our females be known with only their first names?).

Neverending White Lights – The Grace
Stabilo – Flawed Design
Gordie Sampson – You (or Somebody Like You)

City and Colour – Save Your Scissors
Hedley – Trip
Massari – Real Love *
(I know, I would usually HATE a song like this but this one is somehow addictive)
Rex Goudie – Run *
Aaron Lines- Lights of my Hometown *
INXS – Afterglow
*(I know, not CDN, but JD Fortune is, so I’m going to count it)
Feist – Mushaboom
Feist – Inside and Out
Tomi Swick – A Night Like This *
Theory of a Deadman – Santa Monica *
Michael Bublé – Save The Last Dance For Me *
Michael Bublé – Home *
Daniel Powter – Bad Day
*(even though it’s now overplayed by American Idol)
The Arcade Fire – Rebellion (Lies) *(even though I’m kinda over them now)
Kathleen Edwards – In State *
Hot Hot Heat – Middle of Nowhere *
The Philosopher Kings – Castles In the Sand *
Mobile – Out of My Head

The Stills – Still in Love Song *
The Stills – Lola Stars and Stripes *
Amanda Stott – She’ll Get Over It *
Amanda Stott – Song On the Radio *
Boy – Same Old Song *
Three Days Grace – Just Like You
*(New Album coming soon!)
Johnny Reid – You Still Own Me *
k-Os – The Man I Used To Be *
Lindy – Beautifully Undone *
Melissa O’Neil – Speechless *
Metric – Dead Disco
*(I love and I hate this song at the same time)
Projet Orange – Tell All Your Friends *
Ron Sexsmith – Whatever It Takes *
soulDecision – Kiss the Walls
*(I know. I’m very ashamed)
Andy Stochansky – House of Gold

* New to List

No comments: