Wednesday, June 14, 2006

iPod on-the-go Music List

Alright people. I give up. I surrender to Nelly Furtado's Promiscuous and Shakira's Hips Don't Lie. I don't want to like them but the bazillion times it's played on every media format in every nook and crany of the city has forced me to find myself humming the tunes all day long.

In the meantime, also LOVING Rascal Flatts new version of "Life is a Highway" from the Soundtrack of Pixar's Cars.

So here is my list at this moment:

Rascall Flatts - Life is a Highway (makes you totally forget about Tom Cochrane. Which is a good thing).
The Fray - How to Save a Life Album (such a GOOD Album)
Keane - Under the Iron Sea Album (didn't love it at first but now I LOVE it. Darker than Hopes and Fears. Comes out next week)
X-tina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man
Zac Efron & Vanessa Anne-Hudgens - What I've Been Looking For (Reprise) (from the High School Musical soundtrack)
John Mayer - Route 66 (at least the first 2 minutes of it, then he gets all self-indulgent with his guitar again. From the Pixar's Cars soundtrack).
Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice
All-American Rejects - Move Along
Rob Mills - Up All Night Album (Took me a while but now I can't get it off. Even though it's really just like some BBMak mashup with Nick Carter album but better than Nick with a little Switchfoot thrown in. Also a few weeks late to enter my best of Idol charts as he was Australia's Idol apparently)
Embrace - Ashes
Embrace - A Glorious Day
Orson - No Tomorrow
Mobile - Out of my Head
Brad Paisley - Find Yourself (also from Pixar's Cars soundtrack. Okay. the whole thing is not bad!)

No comments: