Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays! Sadly, I've been working my other gig (someone has to pay the bills) so I've been slacking on the blogging (which is really just slacking at work so hey, who am I to complain? but alas, the season is over for this year and we will have to wait to see if we get picked up for another season (which apparently is 99% a done deal, whew)).

I'll be posting my Best of TV 2006 list, Best of Movies 2006 list and finally, the Top 10 Things That Entertained Me in 2006 list over the next week or two and maybe a rundown of the great live stuff I've seen (since it was a damn good year). Here again is the link to my Best of Music of 2006 list.

The NY Times two Theatre Critics, Ben Brantley and Christopher Isherwood listed their best of year lists, both which include Spring Awakening. Woot woot! Now go see it!

Also, here's also the longer clip of Spring Awakening.

Can you guess that Spring Awakening will make it into the Top 10 of 2006 list?

No comments: