Friday, January 12, 2007

Premieres Over the Next Week - Fox Gamut

Okay. 24 Premieres This Sunday and Monday on Fox and Global at 8pm for the first 4 hours of the 6th day of Jack Bauer's life. I'm still not sure if I'm going to watch it or wait till the DVD since I stopped around the 3rd season when it got sucky and never really got back into it. I watched the 4th on DVD but found it was great at first but then loses steam midway through and I totally agree with Avi about the overpraise, yet I get caught up like Dan's sentiments (though I haven't had time to catch up with Season 5). So will I watch? Ugh... what to do what to do... (I know. My life isn't that bad is it if that's my biggest dilemma? I must keep reminding that to myself).

Meanwhile, the American Idol assault begins on Tuesday and Wednesday at 8pm on Fox and CTV but I'm so over the auditions part so will probably skip it until the Top 24 or 12 though I may watch next week since auditions take place in Minneapolis and I have some sort of love affair with that city because it surprised me at how wonderful it was there (and how beautiful the people were... hehe). Granted, I really need to cut this show out after having been disappointed with the past 3 winners out of the last 5 seasons. Seriously, only the 1st season with Dunkleman was GREAT (though not because of Dunkleman, but because of Kelly Clarkson)!

No comments: