Friday, March 30, 2007

Juno what's on this Sunday on the Nelly?

Since the Juno Awards are on this weekend, here's a couple of my favorite songs of the past year that all happen to be Canadian and all who happen to be up for Juno nominations this year (which, basically means if you're Canadian and you got a song on the radio, you have a nomination), with host Nelly Furtado!

This Sunday on CTV now finally resolved to 7pm EST (check local listings), followed by a 2 hour The Amazing Race at 9pm (still at 8pm on CBS).

My #2 on the Best of Music 2006 list, Dallas Green in his solo band City and Colour with "Save Your Scissors" and "Coming Home". He's nominated in his other band alexisonfire with their song "Boiled Frogs".







One of my two favorite Canadian Idol losers (the other being Rex Goudie) Jacob Hoggard's band Hedley is here with "On My Own"



As rockers they're probably a little cheeseball and fake but whatever, I like the hook in the songs of Three Days Grace, particularly "Animal I Have Become"



And here's our host Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" which is repeated ad naseum so what's once more? Love it! Plus her version of "Maneater" which I LOVE LOVE LOVE.





Michael Buble's "Feeling Good". So hot! So cute that he's with Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada)



I love this song from Mobile "See Right Through Me"



Tomi Swicks' "Sorry Again"



And finally, the best song of last year (Canadian or not), from The Neverending White Lights featuring Dallas Green (yes, from above) with their song "The Grace".

No comments: