Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Amazing Race - Star Fairies

We Are Trying to Make Love, Not War

Spoiler Alert: Highlight below for spoilers.

I seriously hope the spoilers I found were wrong, because I so want Team Cha Cha Cha's Danny and Oswald to win this thing. Love that we get to return to Hong Kong where on their last trip, they STOPPED mid-race to go shop because they just HAD to and STILL wound up first at the airport. Loved that!

This time, teams had to get themselves from Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong, my home away from home (sigh... god I love/hate that place, or, hate getting to that place). Fight some kung-fu fighters or crash a car, take the Star Ferry, and eventually DRIVE in Hong Kong. Okay. That my friend, is MUCH harder than one would imagine so I did actually feel for them and could totally understand by the Eric the ass could wind up going back to Kowloon in the tunnel. It is NOT easy to get around that place.

Meanwhile, what kinda idiot would take Charla and Mirna to the HONG KONG Star Ferry Terminal. Yes they are annoying now and deserve that bit of karmic kickback, but still, if you are already in Kowloon, why the hell would he take them to the Hong Kong side? Scammers. Just wanted the larger fare. I always knew they were scammers. I keep telling people that but NOOOOO, people don't believe me! (okay, most of HK is actually quite honest. CHINA, now there's a place I don't trust, and I can say most pet owners in North America probably don't either right now).

Anyways, Danielle and Eric end up last at the Hong Kong Jockey Club (hey, that's right where my Amazing Race addicted friend lives! My god, when she finds out, she's going to scream that she missed them!) but it was a non-elimination round. Argh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they make a stop in the Philippines before heading back this way. I heard that the finale is supposed to air on May 6th, which would leave 3 more episodes. If true, next week should feature one of those "continue racing" legs that will spill over into the following week.

Vance said...

I was about to rebut but yeah. maybe you're right. Though usually they would have an elimination next week so we are down to 3, then a 2 part finale that spills to a to be continued...

but since they changed that around in previous seasons, who knows anymore...