Monday, May 07, 2007

The Amazing Race - I'm Finished

Low to the Ground, That's My Technique

Ugh, I knew there was a good reason I missed The Amazing Race last night. Danielle and Eric won. Ugh. Another loser team hated by all wins again. UGH...

I'm so OVER All Stars of any kind. First Amber, then whoever won Big Brother (I don't even remember anymore but it SHOULD have been Will or Janelle), now THIS? Why do the people who shouldn't have even been on All Stars in the first place, win it in the end? Crappers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your use of the term "crappers" here. I would have enjoyed seeing either of the two other teams win because it would be the first all girl team to cross the finish line first. I was disappointed. For all my hatred of Chmirna, I found myself rooting for them because they were the least likely to win this from the beginning (except for those dopes Kevin & Drew). OK I have to go catch up on Elimination Station at cbs.com...

Vance said...

I know. I was "ANYBODY BUT ERIC AND DANI" just like I was like ANYBODY BUT MIKE BOOGIE OR whoever won BBAS, or ANYBODY BUT AMBER... UGH...

It's SO OVER with ALL STARS...