Friday, June 15, 2007

The Grass Looks Greener Over There In The Apocalypse...


Big casts excite me! Evening opens soon. Juno is done with. Loved Babel despite its' flaws. I'm a sucker for anything Robert Altman. Now, word is Mark Ruffalo, Gael Garcia Bernal, Danny Glover, Julianne Moore are descending upon Toronto to shoot Fernando Meirelles's (the director of the brilliant City of God and great The Constant Gardener) new apocalyptic movie Blindness written by Don McKellar (Broadway's The Drowsy Chaperone) (based on Saramago's Nobel prize winning Portuguese book). The cast will also include a few Canadians returning home, including Greys Anatomy's Sandra Oh, Maury Chaykin, Don McKellar and Martha Burns, plus an international bevy of stars/actors.

DAMN. I knew I wanted to work on that movie when I saw it on the list... damnit.

Photo by Glenn Harris/Photorazzi

No comments: