Thursday, September 06, 2007

Big Brother Trifecta - I Told You So

Well, when the house gets boring, the Big Brother speeds it up, and tonight becomes a double elimination night. I'll let QTA explain it all in detail but I just want to scream this. ZACH, ARE YOU COMPLETE DOLT?

You weren't quietly sitting back and observing the game and strategically sliding by, you are just a MORON and lucked out. You finally have a chance to split up Dick and Daniele with little repercussion and you do NOTHING. ARGH... The stupidity just floors me. My full explanation after the jump.

Jessica was voted out. I TOLD YOU SO. I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRUST EVIL DICK AND DANIELE OR EVEN YOUR IDIOTIC BOYFRIEND OR AMERICA.

So, new HOH, and Evil Dick wins it based on a total guess.

Evil Dick puts up Jameka and Eric. Zach wins Veto. Which means, if Zach used the veto to take Jameka or Eric off, Dick cannot nominate Zach leaving only Daniele left as a possibility.

Thus placing Daniele in danger and Zach and either Jameka and Eric in control of who to vote out. You could have finally broke them up and ZACH, YOU DID NOTHING.

Oh the stupidity. He seriously thinks he can win against Dick or Daniele doesn't he?

No comments: