Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Demon Barber is Caught In The Web

The website is up the website is up!

There's tons of pics in the gallery and there's a nice red rollover on everything. Here's a longer trailer of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Longer than I've seen before:



Tons of embeddable stuff and things to email (though the Music section is still coming soon). Now THAT's how you run a promotion campaign. I don't know why some make it so hard to steal help promote their products by holding back on images and videoclips? (I'm talking to YOU Universalmusic). It's still a little slow but the site seems nicely done and easy to navigate. Now let's just hope the movie is good.

At least as good as the stage version.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm SO psyched for this! (Being as it's my favorite musical of all time.) I'm just hoping they didn't cut out too many songs...