Sunday, March 02, 2008

TV Blog Coalition - Only TV Will Truly Ever Love Me Back

I finally wasn't working on the weekend and had time to go to the clubs in the "village". I think I died a little inside. Now I just want to kill myself again today. Why do I keep going when I feel like a freak leper every time I go? I should just stay home with my TV. TV always loves me!

Here's what the other TV lovers were talking about this week:

Buzz picked out some favorite TV catchphrases. If you disagree, we'll have to hug it out. (BuzzSugar)

Eric wondered who your Constant is after watching this week's episode of LOST. (Daemon's TV)

Mikey suggests some great, middle-aged TV alums for Psych to consider casting now that Shawn needs a mom for the upcoming third season. (Mikey Likes TV)

Plattie praised the BBC's Being Human, which features a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost and yet somehow lacks a full series order. (Pop Vultures)

Rae wants you to help her create the perfect “Memorable TV Moments” mix-tape. (RTVW)

If Tom Arnold channeling David Hasselhoff doesn't get you to watch the new season of Dirt, Scooter just doesn't know what will. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Because Vance is so shallow, he analyzes the boys chances for winning/surviving American Idol(/beating David Archuleta) based on their hairdo's in a week where he shamelessly celebrates the hotties to watch for. (Tapeworthy)

While his attention were pulled towards new episodes of Last Restaurant Standing, Top Model, and Project Runway, this week Jace's constant was his love for Lost. (Televisionary)

Welcome to the Captain is the best little show you're probably not watching -- so says Dan. (TiFaux)

This week, the TV Addict proposed to NBC President Ben Silverman that he actually re-make a show people care about. Meaning, it's time for THE WEST WING: The Next Generation. (the TV Addict)

Raoul interviewed Yau-Man from Survivor. (TV Filter)

No comments: