Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Beauty and the Geek - Against Vs.

Beauties vs. Geeks - Ep. 501, Raps, Rhymes and Geeks - Ep. 502, It's Game Time - Ep. 503, Lovelorn Science - Ep. 504

Let's just forget about the whole Beauties vs. Geeks twist to Season 5 since that was a big mistake. Not only did it knock out one of my early faves John E. right away, all it did was turn the beauties portion into another ANTM squabblefest (which is why I can't do that show, no matter how many gays and girls tell me how awesome it is), and it kept the beauties from bonding with the geeks which is the whole joy of the show.

So they finally partnered them up after the third episode, but only after already losing Jillian, one of the few girls I liked (or could even tell apart). At least the new format got rid of Amber quickly. It feels like she's been on my TV for WAY too long already. I can't believe it was only 2 episodes.

So, I still can't tell any of the beauties apart, except for Randi because she's the "black" one remaining. If it weren't for that, I'd have no idea either.

Cara though, with her super high helium voice which doesn't match her look, is standing out fast for being super cute and winning the Science Fair award with the help of her supercute partner Chris and they are quickly becoming my favorite pairing, even before they won the Beauties challenge last night.

As for the rest of the geeks, Tommy is already kinda hot normal though I do wonder about him for not seeing Amber's strategic advances.

"Cowboy" Joe annoys me to no end.

Kid=like Matt is adorably tragic. Gaysian Greg is tragically adorable. (I'm not sure if that really means anything different, just sounds "clever").

Meanwhile, did you see Jason's abs in the talent show? WHAT?

I'm not sure if that's hot or odd.

So, here are some pictures of the Season 5 Cast, but not everyone, just those that I bothered with so far.

Cara

Chris

Greg

Jason

Joe

John E.

Matt

Tommy

2 comments:

The CineManiac said...

I'm glad you're back to the old show (Can't believe Jace stopped watching already)
Personally I can't stand Chris, as he came off far too full of himself at the football game.
Matt is definitely my favorite guy though.

Vance said...

Really? I totally loved Chris, funny. I didn't really see it that way. I almost stopped watching though because of all the squabbling women.