Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm Just So Into Them

Well now that the Sex and the City movie is out and getting VERY mixed reviews (3/4 from The Star, 0 from the Globe? 58% 56% currently at Rotten Tomatoes), it's time to move onto the next great chick flick hope.

And here it is, based on Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo's book, directed by Ken Kwapis and starring Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Ginnifer Goodwin, Ben Affleck, Justin Long, Kevin Connolly, and Bradley Cooper.

I think I just had a mini-orgasm there reading out the cast list. I think I want to sleep with 7 of those people (I'll let you guess who but you'd be surprised who I would be leaving out).

He's Just Not That Into You is supposed to open later this summer fall (currently scheduled for October 24th 2008) but while I've never actually read the book, I'm already very sexcited!

Here's the new trailer that just came out a few days ago:


He's Just Not That Into You


I had been excited about this movie since I heard the cast list back when they were filming it cause LOVE that Ginnifer Goodwin rejoins with Ed costar Justin Long (one of those shows, along with Alias, where I will follow the casts ANYWHERE).

Love Bradley Cooper (Alias) and Kevin Connolly (the best thing in Entourage)

No comments: