Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And I Thought She Was Just Voluptuous

I saw a lot of Broadway celebrities over my week in New York that made ME excited (but most people will be like... who? like Danny Burstein (South Pacific), wife Rebecca Luker (Mary Poppins), Larry Pressgrove! ([title of show]), and Brian Kerwin (August: Osage County) at A Catered Affair, Robin de Jesus (In The Heights) and Elaine Stritch at Damn Yankees, Alexandra Socha (Spring Awakening), Barrett Foa (Spelling Bee, Avenue Q) and the dude that played Boq when I saw Wicked last December all at South Pacific, Lin Manuel Miranda (In The Heights) at Virgin Records, Noah Wiesberg (South Pacific) and Seth Stewart (In The Heights) on the streets, all in addition to stagedooring to stalk adore Jeff Bowen, Hunter Bell, Heidi Blickenstaff, Larry Pressgrove, Susan Blackwell and Michael Berresse at [title of show], Cheyenne Jackson, Jane Krakowski and the hot chorus boys at Damn Yankees, Jackie Hoffman, Kerry Butler, Curtis Holbrook, and Mary Testa at Xanadu, Mary McCormack, Bradley Whitford, Katherine Hahn, and Christine Byranski at Boeing Boeing and Emily Bergl and Tom Cavanagh at Some Americans Abroad)!

We also saw Will Farrell come out of the Boeing Boeing door.

But I also bumped into (almost literally) Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn at The 39 Steps and I thought, boy, I didn't realize Rebecca was pregnant. Then my friend informed me she's not. Voluptuous then?

Apparently I was right! She WAS a little pudgy (but I'm speaking in model terms, she was still beautiful and skinny by regular standards).

By the way, they are a TALL GOOD LOOKING COUPLE. DAMN THEM. Does this mean they will have ugly kids as karmic payback?

Rebecca was at LEAST my height (I'm 6'1") and Jerry was a good 3-4 inches taller than her. Holy cow he's tall. What happened to the short and pudgy Vern?

Still, with the baby weight (and TWINS?), Rebecca was still totally hot looking.

(Twins!? Does that mean it was inseminated? Cause that is TOO much a coincidence for EVERY celebrity to have twins. No? I know it must be the "thing" to do in LA but you can't WILL twins like you can order the latest must-have-purse can you?)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow, you saw Lin-Manuel Miranda in Virgin Records?! How cool! I'm swooning right now. You're a celebrity magnet. ;-)

Farzan said...

Good and entertaining post. Love the blog, keep up the great work