Saturday, July 12, 2008

The TV Blog Coalition - Tapeworthy For The Summer

I'm back from vacation and trying to play TV catch up... and now I'm gone for the week again for work, then uh... I'm back on vacation next week... I know, harsh life, but I am missing TV and there's surprisingly a lot that can be banked away during the summer TV months because I'm already falling behind (okay, really with The Bachelorette, My Boys, Weeds and So You Think You Can Dance) with everything I'm taping AND Burn Notice just started and Mad Men and High School Musical: Get In The Picture haven't even started yet!... I know... harsh life. You're all feeling sorry for me and all my travels and that I'm falling behind on my TV watching aren't you? Okay, I'll shut up now. Here's what the other TV bloggers were talking about this week:

Buzz was pretty delighted by her first glimpse of NBC's Kath and Kim. (BuzzSugar)

This week, Sandie shared her visit on the set of The Closer. (Daemon's TV)

Getting ready for Burn Notice's second season, Rae shares her talk with Props Master Charlie Guanci, Jr. (RTVW)

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, kids of all ages, Scooter McGavin proudly presents to you possibly the greatest television show of all time: I Love Money. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance is looking forward to getting burnt all summer with a new season of Burn Notice! (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace gave a rare second chance to HBO's upcoming vampire drama True Blood (from Six Feet Under creator Alan Ball), taking a look at the pilot installment's revised version and the series' second episode, kicking off this September. But did he change his tune about the series this time around? (Televisionary)

In his quest to find something -- anything -- to watch on TV, he uncovered an internet music series based out of France. And, believe you me, the clip he found by Menomena is probably the cutest thing he has seen all year. Honest. (TiFaux)

The TV Addict has the scoop on Grace Park's first post - BATTLESTAR GALACTICA project (the TV Addict)

Petrozza from Hell's Kitchen badmouthed Matt and Jen and we kinda loved him for it. (TV Filter)

No comments: