Thursday, August 07, 2008

Keen on Keane!

One of my favorite bands is back with a new album!!

Keane's third album, Spiralling comes out October 13th 2008 but you can download the title single NOW! and for FREE!

Go to Keane's website for the free mp3 download of "Spiralling", available until Monday, August 11th (11am though no idea what time zone that is).

It's not automatically catchy like some of their previous stuff but I love their sound and generally I love their albums so I'm curious about the rest of the stuff.

Plus, does this mean they will be touring again? Cause Keane is GREAT live!!! I think I've seen them 3 times so far.

1 comment:

Linz McC said...

I've been waiting for their new release. I downloaded Spiraling a few days ago and I am not sure how I feel about it. I am still hooked on Hopes & Fears and about half of Under the Iron Sea. I am worried this one won't hook me at all! But I agree on seeing them live. Unbelievable!