Thursday, February 12, 2009

Believe in Patrick Chan

One year away today!

And just as I had asked, there's now a CTV "Believe" commercial with Patrick Chan! (With Narration by Donald Sutherland and Music by Howard Shore!):



Plus while they unveiled the new 2010 Vancouver Olympic torch today, I'm still deciding if I like it or not. I wish it were more 3 dimensional. But it's growing on me. And true, it has got to survive our harsh winter since the race will be from Nov '09 thru the Feb. 12 2010 start date.

Now I just hope I won a spot on the torch relay! Which you can try here. (Just don't pick day 50 and 51 from the 100 day run, those are the days I'm trying for (I think, or did I choose day 49? Shoot...)).

Or try here. Boy, I feel like having a coke now. How sporting of me...

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: