Tapeworthy

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Seventeen Syllables - Chuck, The Office And More

Because there was way too much TV on Mondays now (some of which I haven't even gotten to), I'm keeping my comments to a 17 syllable Haiku (5,7,5. Remember that from elementary school?). That's all I have time for right now.

Chuck - Chuck Versus the Third Dimension - Ep. 212

Chuck Is In Three D!
Lame When You Don't Have Glasses
But Dom Monaghan!

More on The Office, Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Worst Week, The Bachelor, True Beauty, Corner Gas, Heroes, House:

The Office - Stress Relief - Ep. 513

Post SuperBowl Ep
Funny Then Bored Then Funny
Stanley Is Awesome


Gossip Girl - Carnal Knowledge - Ep. 217

Blair Against The Teach
Dan And Serena Are Off
So Dan Is On Teach


The Big Bang Theory - The Financial Permeability - Ep. 214

Penny Needs Money
Sheldon Lends Money To Her
This Cannot Be Good


How I Met Your Mother - The Possimpible - Ep. 414

Robin Is Jobless
Awesomeness Stops Deporting
Barney Keeps His Love


Worst Week - The Sex - Ep. 114

Sam Gets In Trouble
Again and Again, So Cute
And I Keep Laughing


The Bachelor - Jason Mesnick - Ep. 1304

Jason Is Still Hot
Still Can't Tell The Girls Apart
Stephanie Seemed Nice


True Beauty - Ep. 104

Ridiculous Show
Chelsea Is Finally Gone!
Why Do I Still Watch?


Corner Gas - Shirt Disturber - Ep. 610

Oscar Gets Alarm
Davis Replaces It With
A Calculator


Heroes

It's Back On T.V.
Does Anyone Still Watch This?
Cause I Sure Don't Care


House

It's The Hundredth Ep
I'm Going To Stop Watching
It's All The Same Again


Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

catko said...

Hey, I love you for doing the tapeworthy schedule, because I just cannot keep up with the shows I like, when they start, when they're on.

Meanwhile, the Reaper premiere has moved up to Tuesday, March 3 at 8 pm. We at reaperdmv.com aren't sure if this is good (earlier! hooray!) or bad (against American Idol). But want to be sure you know. Join us at our site to talk more!

International Jock Crocs, Inc. Bare Necessities>