See Shame, on me!
I'm giving away several passes to the Scotiabank Theatre Toronto screening of Shame on Thursday, Dec. 1st 2011 at 7pm from Alliance Films. Shame is the new film by Steve McQueen, starring Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan, which opens in theatres on Dec. 2nd.
So this it the film lots of people are talking about, and I'm dying to see Michael Fassbender's performance, which won him the Best Actor award at the Venice Film Festival. Michael Fassy is having quite the year, after being Magneto in X-Men: First Class, and now this is a very different and emotional role that strips him down, in more ways than one.
Here's the trailer:
- Email me at tapeworthycontest at gmail dot com
Subject: "SHAME CONTEST"
And tell me which Canadian Film Festival the film Shame made it's Canadian premiere?
- Please include your name and email. (And twitter account name if you included the Bonus Entry tweet)
- For a BONUS ENTRY, follow @Tapeworthy and tweet this msg: "I want @Tapeworthy to give me Shame! (With Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan)"
The Details: - Contest closes at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday Nov. 22nd 2011. Only winners will be contacted directly by Wednesday Nov. 23rd 2011. Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries. Only one prize pass per person.
- Contest is open to residents of Canada. Prize does not include transportation.
- Prize consists of a Code to redeem for a Pass for 2 tickets to Shame screening presented by Alliance Films on Dec. 1st at 7pm at Scotiabank Theatre in Toronto, Ontario. Doors to open at 6pm. Tapeworthy is not responsible for over-capacity of screening or the prize itself. Screenings are overbooked to ensure capacity. Please arrive early. Tickets are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. Code or Pass does not guarantee admission. No one will be admitted into the theatre with any type of audio or visual recording device, including cameras, cell phones with photo capabilities, laptops etc. Security will enforce this policy at the screening.
Film is subject to classification. Issuer has a right to refuse, revoke or limit admission in its sole discretion at any time.
Tweet your thoughts and feelings about Shame with hashtag #ShameFilm and/or @AllianceFilms in the tweet and Alliance Films will be choosing winners and giving away DVD prizes!
Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com
Thursday, November 17, 2011
See Shame, on me!