Monday, April 17, 2006

Guilty Pleasures - Song Edition

Since apparently we have all of 2 readers left now (and I think one is me), I might as well just come out and say that as 98Degrees-leftovers as it may be, I'm loving Nick Lachey's "What's Left of Me", since there are really no readers left to even shame me anymore (Does a Blog make a sound when no one reads it?).

I'll also fess up that one of the two songs that I was trying to figure out last week ended up being Bo Bice's new single. Yech. Spit. Swph....
I need to clean out my mouth now.

The other is some black dude named Tebey singing the country song "Shook Hands (Man to Man)". Not a gay song. Too bad. But still a nice song about a father and son. Apparently Tebey wrote Rex Goudie's "Run" and a few other singles from other singers that we've heard on the radio.

Oh and hey, found a blog from the writer of Catwoman! Not only did he write the Razzie winning movie, he apparently went to McGill University! I think I found a new idol to follow footsteps in!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHAME ON YOU!

Vance said...

Oh look. My one reader!

Anonymous said...

if you guys wrote more about movies, i'd know what you guys would be writing about ;) - Jen

Vance said...

i will I will, just nothing much going on right now. Not like Scary Movie 4 or Ice Age 2 is really worth talking about, and I did during Oscar season already...now let the summer movies begin!

Anonymous said...

Yea I'm still reading.