Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On-The-Go iPod Playlist

I can’t find ANY copy of Tebey’s Shook Hands (Man to Man) (legal or illegal). If anybody can, let me know.

I must give my props to Tony, finally after 3 years, I’ve embraced Embrace. Also props to "Ricky" for Josh Rouse, which I had the hardest time finding for some reason. Kept forgetting to list Gnarls Barkely’s Crazy (which was featured on the last Grey’s Anatomy though that felt like so long ago now). Only a few new songs this week. Most are old favorites or last weeks stuff. Oh, but to start off... NEW KEANE!!!

Keane - Is It Any Wonder *

Matt Kearney - Trainwreck *
The Boy Least Likely To – Monsters *
Embrace – Gravity *
Embrace –A Glorious Day *
All American Rejects – Move Along *
Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had *
Gnarls Barkley – Crazy *
Teddy Geiger’s Underage Thinking Album.
Dixie Chicks – Not Ready To Make Nice
aHa – Analogue (All I Want)
Three Days Grace – Animal I Have Become

The Frays – Over My Head (Cable Car)
Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most
The Veronica’s – I Could Get Used To This
Josh Kelley – Almost Honest
Josh Turner – Your Man
Josh Rouse – Sad Eyes
*
Kanye West ft. Adam Levine – Heard ‘Em Say *(yes, I buckled, I hate Kanye but it’s a good song, along with the new Superfly "Touch the Sky" song).

Hoobastank - If I were you *(I know. Shameful. Wait til below)
Mobile – Out of My Head
City and Colour’s Sometimes Album (or anything Dallas Green sings on, including Neverending White Lights - The Grace which I've mentioned before and is now being overplayed on the radios).

Suits XL - Play *

Nick Lachey – What’s Left of Me * (Again, Shameful, I know…)

* New Songs On the List

No comments: