Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Summer Reality - Big Brother 7: All Stars, Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance Finale Reminder

Oh Janelle, how disappointed am I that you are actually a trusting enough person that you believe Will and Boogie? (For that matter, Danielle and James as well). You have to give it to Chilltown for lying their way this far and now controlling the game. By Janelle putting up Marcellas, she basically just lost, while she could have changed the game again by putting up Will, James or Boogie. Alas... all is sunk.

By the way, was Danielle's POV win not the lamest ever? I love her. I love Janelle more but Danielle is the best player ever not to have won Big Brother. Her Veto win though was totally default since she didn't actually DO anything but instead just waited for everyone else to lose and cancel themselves out. Lame.

Meanwhile, I'm still catching up on Project Runway and just caught up to last week finally, but how disappointed am I of Robert? Michael on the other hand is coming from nowhere (basically because the show barely showed him. All of a sudden a black guy shows up on the show!) and is now one of my faves. Add to the fact that he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and he may be too good to actually win this show. That Pam Grier outfit was a knockout! I too, like Tim Gunn, hate the hot pants look but Michael made it WORK!

I've pretty much given up on Canadian Idol this year because there is no one to love and everybody to hate (and not even in a good Nikki McKibbin way) and Rock Star: Supernova is slowly drifting off my radar even though I still love Dilana, Toby, Storm and Lucas. I'll watch it on tape later this week.

Meanwhile, TONIGHT! 8pm. The FINALE of Season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance!

No comments: