Thursday, March 15, 2007

AWW FRAKING F#$CKERS - The CW is officially DEAD TO ME

I'm trying to watch the somewhat dreary October Road right now (but considering I just completely filled in my profile and everything on facebook while watching, it isn't a good sign).

After already having a bad day from a disappointing realization in life (I think this weekend looks like it'll be a drinking binge. And I don't really drink). I don't need more bad news, but oh Dawn Ostroff, you just had to didn't you?


Last year The WB/UPN/The CW cancelled Everwood, brought back One Tree Hill and 7th Heaven (!???), but I gave The CW a chance because they brought back the excellent Veronica Mars. Yeah, well, no more as word is Veronica Mars is now CANCELLED.

F#$KING HELL...

I'm going to bed while nothing else bad can happen... I'll continue my mourning tomorrow...

The CW, you are DEAD TO ME.

1 comment: