Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mariah Carey (30) Rocks!

Why didn't anybody tell me Kenneth the Page (né Jack McBrayer)was in Mariah Carey's new video for the very blunt "Touch My Body"?

Hilarious! I've gained a new respect for Mariah Carey for letting her people cast Jack McBrayer! (Please, did you actually think she knew who he was? If she did, I have even MORE respect for her and her cleavage). Of all the diva's trying for the comeback (Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Celine to a point, Jennifer Lopez) I sort of gave up on Mariah for the song that sounds like I could get herpes from, but hey, at least it's not the worst of the bunch (JLo's song is) and it's perfect for the club scene (although aren't they all? At least in the gay village).

Kenneth the Page!!!?!!!?? Hilarious. I laughed out loud watching it this morning at the gym. The people next to me probably thought I was crazy.

Can't wait for 30 Rock's return on April 10th!

The Mariah Carey video is after the jump:

Mariah Carey - "Touch My Body":

No comments: