Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring's Awakening! Let's Celebrate with Spring Awakening!

It's finally Spring! It may not look like it outside in Toronto but it has been all year round in the Eugene O'Neill Theatre on Broadway! (And Spring will finally come to Toronto in spring 2009! or to a city near you!)

Alright, here's another clip of Spring Awakening in celebration of today (the first day of spring) as they appeared on ABC's Good Morning America this morning!



I especially enjoy the re-working of "Totally Fucked" for the morning national TV audience!

Plus it may be the last time we see Jonathan Groff in a TV appearance with the show before he exits May 18th to do Hair.

Lea Michelle will leave the same day as well.

It's interesting to see some of the new replacements. Love that Matt Doyle is there!


For more on Spring Awakening
For my original review
See also
One Jonathan Groff To Live
One More Jonathan Groff To Live
No More Jonathan Groff To Live
Broadway Marathon
I Only Stalk Celebrities (Like Jonathan Groff) on Broadway

3 comments:

Linz McC said...

Hey... Wait a second, there was nothing after the jump! :)

Vance said...

Sorry, my gratuitous photos of a naked Jonathan Groff wouldn't load...

Hey, give me a break! I had to figure out how to create a clip on Redlasso! (It took me two tries)

Linz McC said...

I'm just teasing! The clip is great. I am jealous.