Thursday, November 09, 2006

Abraham Benrubi is back on Thursdays at 10!


Woohoo! Men In Trees got a full season pick up AND moved to the plum post-Grey's Anatomy spot on Thursdays at 10pm starting Nov. 30th and now against cast member Abraham Benrubi's old show (and hot again) ER.

Poor Six Degrees has been shuffled off until the new year (if at all).

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip got a full season pick up so I guess rich viewers are more important that lots of poor viewers.

What else? Due to some family obligations, I missed last nights Fall Finale for Lost and now I'm so behind on everything else (Boston Legal, Heroes, ER, Supernatural, The OC...) that I'll have to play major catch-up over the next two weekends.

Meanwhile, I'm getting mighty annoyed at CTV here in Canada for wreaking havoc on their schedule constantly putting on, then pulling off 30 Rock, The Nine, moving Dancing with the Stars, but

Shameless Plug of the week:

Degrassi: The Next Generation Season 6 finally starts on Tuesday November 28th at 8pm for a full hour slot (sadly against my new favorite show Friday Night Lights, which also bears the school team The Panthers... hmm...).

No comments: