Wednesday, May 30, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance - Faves of Season 2, Get Ready for Season 3!

So You Think You Can Dance is back (check here for Season 3 updates and Song and Performance Lists, Comments and Rants) and back to two nights a week starting tonight on Wednesdays at 8pm and Thursdays at 8pm on FOX and CTV. YEY! While I don't love the audition process, I loved last years show so much, I'll probably watch the auditions this year anyways in anticipation for the Top 20 when it REALLY gets good. Or at least, it did last year in season 2 with a great cast of Top 10's. Who knows if they can replicate that success this year but in the meantime, here's some favorite video clips (since some of my original postings were taken down) to relive some of the glory of SYTYCD Season 2 (in particular order, and some faves I just can't find right now. I'll add on as I find them, so this is in no way a comprehensive list of the routines I loved last year):

Travis Wall - Solo - "Konstantine" Something Corporate



Travis and Heidi - "Calling You" Celine Dion choreographed by Mia Michaels




Ivan and Allison - "Sexy Love" Neyo choreographed by Shane Sparks



The Top 4 (Benji, Heidi, Donyelle and Travis) - "Sexy Back" Justin Timberlake choreographed by Wade Robson.



Benji and Travis (Tranji) - "Gyrate" Da Muzicianz choreographed by Wade Robson



Top 6 (Benji, Heidi, Ivan, Allison, Donyelle, Travis) - "Hide and Seek" Imogen Heap choreographed by Mia Michaels

sytycd
Uploaded by txvoodoo



Allison and Ivan - "Why" Annie Lennox choreographed by Tyce



Top 20 - "Technologic" Daft Punk



Check here for a mostly complete list of songs and dances from So You Think You Can Dance Season 2.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many good memories... so many bad memories...

I really wonder if season 3 will hold my interest, without Travis.

Vance said...

ah yes, Travis. The reason why I started watching Season 2 to begin with...

I just hope he makes a guest appearance to with his little sister or whoever...