Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oh To Be Cera-naded

Oh, but quick notes. Iman is hosting Project Runway Canada? How is she Canadian? I guess Linda Evangelista was busy. Still, that's kinda neat! Bowie might be in town!

Scripps National Spelling Bee is on tonight! On ABC at 8pm! On NETWORK TV! I'm so E-X-C-I-T-E-D!

Michael Cera rocks AGAIN. As if he didn't already. (BTW, Episode 2 up at Clark and Michael)


Man, I'm already excited about Knocked Up and now the reviews are pouring in and seems like it may be the funniest movie of the year.

So much for being swamped at work. No wonder. Cause I'm blogging all day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is odd that she's not Canadian. I don't think Evangelista would EVER do a reality show. On the other hand, the American version isn't hosted by an American either.... both will be hosted by International models.