Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bones - Glowy Love

The Glowing Bones in the Old Stone House

Just a quick note on last nights Bones. As much as the audience wants it (myself included), I usually worry when someone proposes close to the season finales and when a couple finally gets together in love and harmony and all that lovey crap, but I LOVED that Angela said yes to Hodgins. I give it in part to Michaela Conlin as Angela and T.J. Thyne as Hodgins who do a great part in humanizing these parts that could have been so gloopily done. Also love that Zack (Eric Millegan) still is clueless to social rules, needling into Hodgins when Angela initially gave no response to his marriage proposal, and love that most of the gang was dying for some good sushi. hmm.... suuuusshhiii...

(although that final love proposal scene may have also turned me off from raw fish for a while).

No comments: