Tuesday, May 08, 2007

iPod On-The-Go Music Playlist - Songs I Kinda Hated And Now Kinda Love Edition

Last month, I did the playlist of songs I like now but I'm sure will annoy the hell out of me by the end of the year (if not already).

Here's a few current songs that initially annoyed the hell out of me and now I kinda love (after a good beatdown of repeated radio airplay until I had no choice but to admit defeat and learn to love the bomb or else go insane).

Hellogoodbye - "Here (in your arms)"



Fergie featuring Ludacris - "Glamorous"
I know. I lasted this long hating solo Fergie and for destroying The Black Eyed Peas but I'm tired of fighting it.



Fergie - "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Like I said. I'm tired of fighting it.



Enrique Iglesias - "Do You Know (Ping Pong Song)"
Somehow I'm a sucker for songs with brackets in them, even though they should be a big warning sign.

Look, I never said I was PROUD of my selections. I think the new warm spring weather is relaxing my brain too much but this sh!t is perfect for nice sunny driving weather.

No comments: