Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Iman Is Back And Ready To Cut You Up!

I've been waiting for Iman to return and give her regal smackdown in Canada but in the rush of things in my life, I almost forgot that she's back TONIGHT in Project Runway Canada, now on the main Global network at 10pm on Tuesdays. (Encore presentations will run on Slice on Saturdays at 9pm).

If you never saw any of season 1, Iman had this perfect blend of scary regality and motherly love. This show is Heidi Klum's baby and she's great in her own enthusiasm, but Iman could take Heidi. Iman is Heidi AND Tim combined in one.

And since you Americans may never get to see the new season of Project Runway on Lifetime/Bravo?, nows the time to join us up here for a dose of Canadian sewing here in Toronto! (Is it still in Toronto? I don't know anything about this new season. I haven't even had time to check out the new designers competing). Same basic show, we're just a little nicer! I'm kidding I'm kidding. We're just nicer on TV. (Seriously, we just don't do drama just quite as well here).

I will admit, we don't have Tim Gunn though. But Iman more than makes up for that. Plus our "Tim" Brian Bailey isn't bad. No Tim Gunn but he's far better than the Australian and British "Tim".

Meanwhile, I already forgot who won the first season (It was Biddell, right?), but then again, I've actually forgotten who won all the American seasons too (Jay? Chloe? Christian. Leanne. I missing someone aren't I?).

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

No comments: