Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lobster Anybody?

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com:

This has nothing TV, Movie, Theatre or Music related. I just thought it was really really really really really really really really cute. And it made me laugh out loud and I wanted to share.

I don't even know where the photo came from or who the kid is but the expression is priceless!

Seriously, it's SUPERCUTE. And I already look at this and this (any Sleeping Dogs rated Cute 4 are total gems). (Or check this and this)

And if you don't like seafood, maybe a simple hotdog?:

2 comments:

Linz McC said...

That is a normal size hot dog bun! What a tiny weenie dog!!!! So cute.

Esther said...

Those are just too cute! Thanks for sharing. I can always use a smile! And the baby lobster does look very apprehensive. I know I would be in that position!