Thursday, September 28, 2006

Premieres Tonight - Thu. Sep. 28


Finally, Ugly Betty will premiere! Woohoo! Cannot WAIT for the campiness to begin! Tonight. 8pm on ABC and CityTV.



Supernatural returns (along with dead Denny but not on Grey's Anatomy but here as the brothers dying father (and along with dying in Weeds, does poor Jeffrey Dean Morgan ever get to live on a TV show?)) tonight on The CW at 9pm and CityTV at 10pm.


If they weren't playing brothers, this scene could have turned a whole other different way.


It's going to be a busy night with those two shows joining the already crowded Thurday night of My Name is Earl, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Six Degrees, ER and Survivor: WW3. Basically, don't you dare call me between 8-11pm tonight. (and I wonder why I complain that no one calls me anymore?)

No comments: