Friday, August 22, 2008

Say Cheese

SOOOO Cheese.



YAY!

I'm not embarrassed to say that I can't stop listening to this piece of mediocre cheese and I LOVE IT. The fact that I know it's mediocre cheese (or recognize that pretty much everyone else says it is) probably means I should have my head checked but I've always had good taste in movies, TV and theatre (if I do say so myself) but I fully admit, I love my cheese ass music! Plus, while I recognize the correct David won, I still enjoy listening to David cutiepie Archuleta's voice over and over and over again. (His new single "Crush" above). Seriously, I haven't been able to stop listening to it ever since ModFab made fun of it (and provided the link to the download... just follow the links)

Speaking of cheese, I can't believe I like the new Menudo song. Yes, I said MENUDO. Video below:

Menudo - "Lost":


Menudo - Lost
Uploaded by rmate

I'm guessing Ricky Martin is no longer in Menudo? and it's just a rotating bunch of hot boys? Like a predecessor to The Pussycat Dolls only gayer?

2 comments:

Linz McC said...

Yes, it is really cheesy. But one would we expect from ol' David A? It is actually a LOT better than I was expecting. And it has a catchy chorus. And of course his voice is still pretty (and I don't have to hear his big breaths or see him lick his lips...). Let them make fun of it.

Joseph Gomez said...

"Like a predecessor to The Pussycat Dolls only gayer?"

Exactly. Lovin' it!