Wednesday, April 09, 2008

2 Hour Premiere. May 22nd 2008. I Can't Wait!

The new promo for Season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance is out!!!



Although, and maybe I'm being slightly patriotic, but I kinda think it pales in comparison to the CTV promo for So You Think You Can Dance Canada (which you can go here to see to compare for yourself).

No?

There's actually a second version of the Canadian commercial that has been posted on youtube now, and I've posted it after the jump (and it's of better quality)

CTV's So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Promo 2:



Go here for more info on So You Think You Can Dance Canada auditions. It will premiere in the fall.

So You Think You Can Dance premieres on Thursday May 22nd at 8pm/7pm Central for a 2 hour premiere on Fox and CTV.

Oh damn, that's the same day Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull comes out. That's going to be a busy night! (Maybe I can do the midnight screening on the Wednesday evening!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I'm not 100% Sure, I'm pretty sure that the CTV promo for SYTYCD is actually just stolen from Australia! Go Canada!

Vance said...

ha! Well, Oz and Canada are practically the same thing anyways, except they have better weather and cooler accents!

Can't find a similar promo yet but found this teaser for SYTYCD Australia! hmm... i wonder if I can find this series online somewhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYDgohvjbvY

Vance said...

Ooh. THIS PERSON seems to have put up all the clips for SYTYCD Australia!