Friday, April 25, 2008

Lost - Let Me Breathe First

The Shape of Things to Come - Ep. 409

I'm working on a slightly longer post about the new Lost episode (along with a bunch of other Thursday night shows) but
I need to regain my thoughts and digest everything...

...

WHOA...

WHOA...

WHOA...

I'm breathless and speechless.

I watched it with The TV Addict and I was probably poor company since I spent the entire episode with my mouth open and just sitting there so silent, even unwilling to breathe, as I was trying to take it all in.

Linz has a pretty good recap and pretty much says it nicely that it's a pity to the poor saps who gave up on Lost in previous seasons because DAMN, Season 4 is possibly some of the best television EVER. I have no idea what's going on, but DAMN, it's dramatic and thrilling and emotional and exhausting! I love every minute of it!

Anyways, I have a separate post in the works though it won't be that long either and it might not be up until later Friday if at all (we are in final countdown mode at work so it's craziness right now) but I just had to put this out because that was just awesome.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Linz McC said...

Thanks for the shout out :) I have no idea how I managed to compile my thoughts well enough to write a post about it. Most if it was me yelling at Sean in the other room for discussion while I wrote it... So. Good.