Sunday, April 06, 2008

TV Blog Coalition - Weekends Need To Be Longer So That I Can Fit In More TV DVD Marathons

It's the weekend already? It's the weekend already! It's the end of the weekend already? Where did the time go? I haven't even had time to turn on the TV in the last few days, but slowly, the shows are starting to come back a few at a time! Apparently Battlestar Gallactica was one of them. I need to start on that don't I? (Just as soon as I finish (or start and finish) Damage, The Wire, Dexter etc. etc.)

Thought last week's pilot quiz was too easy? Buzz threw down the gauntlet again this week with Spot the Fake Pilot: Reality Edition. (BuzzSugar)

This week we took a look at some pictures from the new post-strike episode of Moonlight. (Daemon's TV)

Mikey finally got around to discussing the racy development in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic continuation. (Mikey Likes TV)

Pacey and Joey sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Find out the other four TV couples that make Rae weak in the knees. (RTVW)

Scooter did not have a chance to watch the new season of Battlestar Galactica, but his sourses tell him it was frakking good. (Scooter McGavin's 9th Green)

Vance thinks he might just move to Alaska if everything in life there is really as wonderfully dreamy as it is on Men In Trees (Tapeworthy)

This week, Jace interviewed Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff (and watched the new season), sent an open letter to Hell's Kitchen overlord Gordon Ramsay, and--in light of new Dollhouse casting--wondered just what ever happened to Joss Whedon's Buffy spin-off Ripper. (Televisionary)

Even though he wouldn't spill the identity of the final Cylon, the TV Addict highly recommends you check out our interview with BATTLESTAR GALACTICA's Jamie Bamber (The TV Addict)

Nerd alert! Dan surveyed TV nerds from My So-Called Life's Brian Krakow to 30 Rock's Tina Fey to see who's a nerd and who is actually cooler than you are. (TiFaux)

After watching this week’s How I Met Your Mother, Jennifer explored the “Ted Mosby Is a Jerk” Web site, rallied for a Robin/Barney romance and got nostalgic for Doogie Howser, M.D. (Tube Talk)

Raoul interviewed Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica. (TV Filter)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't watch BSG?

Vance said...

I know I know... At first it was cause I didn't get Space, then waited for DVD's, and then just fell behind it all and have been meaning to catch up... I know... so shameful...