Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Pick For The New Survivor

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com:

I'm endorsing Spencer Duhm from the new cast of Survivor: Tocantins. (SHH... it's cuase he's the cute gay one. I'm shameless).

The new season starts Thursday, February 12 at 8:00pm on CBS/Global.

I can't be bothered with my Glorious Uneducated Preconceptions because I don't have time for that right now and really, all I'm scanning for are the cute ones.

Stephen (above) looks kinda dorky but cute (and I like them that way... well... cause I'm kinda that way...)

Brendan looks good but seems to know it and seems like he could be a bit of a douche.

JT looks cute cause he seems like he could be the nice naive rural boy with a nice smile.

I know. Can you tell my type? I love my wonderbread okay?. I sometimes feel I should have been brought up in Kansas or something.

No comments: