Thursday, May 21, 2009

Get ChenoWith It!



Almost numbs the painful death of Pushing Daisies! (Which returns in 9 days on Sat. May 30th at 10pm on ABC for their final three episodes)

Seriously, Kristen Chenowith is just awesome!

For more awesomeness from Broadway, I've updated my post on Gavin to include the videos of Audra McDonald, Cheyenne Jackson and Gavin Creel and Hair performing at last weekend's Broadway Impact rally.

Seriously, wouldn't Audra, Cheyenne and Gavin be PERFECT to ALSO guest star on Glee?

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

jeremy said...

I'm SO excited for the SYTYCD season premiere tonight! I think one of my bf's co-workers will be in the Seattle auditions. He's a breaker.
Let's hope for season 3's overall awesome-ness and fun personalities over season 4's occasionally brilliant routine and so-so performers.
Oh, and also let's hope for some house like Canada did last season!!!!!!!!!
ok, that's enough exclamation points.