Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Glee!

Seriously, this cannot premiere fast enough. There's a new longer trailer for Glee. Not as perfect as the Don't Stop Believin' trailer (though it's integrated into this longer one) but still looks amazingly hilarious. You don't realize HOW MANY times I've rewatched the Don't Stop Believin' trailer so far, seriously, even if the series sucked, it was well worth it just for that trailer (which I'm reposting below after the jump).



I still laugh at "You want to captain the Titanic too?" everytime still. And the "i'm living with hepatitis, THAT'S HARD".

Now if only they would release the full clip of them singing Amy Winehouse's "Rehab". Those brief little edited snippets looked AWESOME with it done in full choir (in blue).

I know Lea Michelle (Spring Awakening) already has an amazing voice, and Matthew Morrison (South Pacific) is positively handsome and here seems like he'll be able to play funny. But Jessica Gilsig looks surprisingly hilarious as the long-suffering tough-as-nail wife. And Jane Lynch (Party Down), can she do wrong? And Jayma Mays!

And Amber Riley's Beyonce wannabe-diva is PERFECT!

Here's the 1st trailer and here's the second trailer: Don't Stop Believin'



Here's pictures of the cast. Glee premieres Tuesday, May 19th 2009 at 9pm after American Idol.

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

Dude, Jessalyn Gilsig can bring it in a variety of contexts. She was a scream on Nip/Tuck, and she was one of the last actors on Heroes whose character I cared about.

Vance said...

I like her, I just always think of her in serious roles (though I never saw her on N/T so my bad).

Scooter McGavin said...

First off, in Ohio, we don't call that the Glee Club, its the Show Choir. Secondly, I really don't like these extended trailer as it waters down the entertainment when you finally see the whole thing. That was, I assume, 25% of the pilot right there. Adn thirdly, well, actually I don't have a third point.

Vance said...

The term Glee club doesn't even exist in Canada. At least I don't think so. No one here I know knew what I was talking about. Here we just call it Choir or Choral society.