Tuesday, July 31, 2007

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, DE LA GUARDA Is Coming Back to New York!

OH MY GOD. Thanks to ModFab for the news: De La Guarda is coming to New York with a new show called Fuerzabruta (and is currently in Europe touring. I knew they had something new in South America but finally, they will be back in Union Square (at the Daryl Roth Theatre again) this fall starting Oct. 11th for 18 weeks!)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out their websites for the video of the show. Or see pictures after the jump.

The last time they were in New York, I went to see the show several times, and I would bring friends and I loved watching their mesmerized faces. The shows are... well... EXPERIENTIAL is the best way to put it.

Part theatre, part circus, part rave, part party,ALL wild and fun! Something you must experience for yourself.



They will have their rush deal again, with $25 tickets sold 2 hours before the show but the show is so much fun it's actually worth full price (and I rarely say that, because, well, I'm a cheapass).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly De La Guarda was one of the best things I ever saw in my life. I went 4 times in 2 years travelling back and forth to NYC because I couldn't get ENOUGH!

Sweaty hotness and brutality - all slapping and running against walls? Amazing!

So psyched!

I saw Sandra Bernhardt in the same theatre last year and thought of those folks doing circles around the theatre, throwing tissue and water everywhere, it was a fond memory.