Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Boys - Just Jack, Oh, And Of Course Kyle


I'm not going to recap My Boys but I forgot to say yesterday that another reason why I love the show is because it has Kyle Howard on it. The guy is always good. I especially remember him from Opposite Sex (with him, Milo "Peter Petrelli" Ventimiglia, and Chris "The Flame" Evans. Can you imagine that combo NOW? HOT. ) and one of the best unknown shows around, Grosse Point.

Kyle hasn't gotten as big but he plays the friend-who-really-belongs-with-the-main-girl-but-she-doesn't-know-it-yet so well. One day Kyle. One day.

The other reason My Boys rocked last night was from a blinked-and-you-missed-it cameo from Jack McBrayer or better known as Kenneth the Page on 30 Rock. And even in his 20 seconds last night, he was a riot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle Howard is so hot! Another convert!