Friday, May 22, 2009

Because I Can't Get Enough Of It, And I'll Never Stop Believin'!

My week started off with "Don't Stop Believin'" (the final song in Broadway's Rock of Ages which I saw Saturday), then Glee (and then Kris Allen winning! WEEE!!!!). So I have to end off the week with it again. Because I just can't get enough. (When do you think they're going to do THAT song? OMG it would be AWESOME!)



(Although is it weird that it's flipped? Except, the promos used THIS version which means they flipped it for the actual episode? Am I the only one that noticed? Or cares?)

Oh, and here's a sneak peak at "It's My Life" mixed with "Confessions" with Finn (Cory Monteith) and "Halo" mixed with "Walking on Sunshine" with Rachel (Lea Michele) from a future episode!!!

Now, back to Rehab!

Vocal Adrenalin - "Rehab":



Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

slytherinwright said...

this is the flipped version because if you look at the exit sign as he is walking in it is backwards.

Chrissy said...

I love this video - great song that just makes me want to get up and start singing and dancing along with them.

Joseph Gomez said...

I just saw the latest episode (and possible season finale) of Party Down where this song played another part in the story... HAHAHAHA!! It's EVERYWHERE!!!!