Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fringe! Freaks!! Free!!!

It scares me and grosses me out but I love me some Fringe and I'm just catching up with the first season (with my hands covering my eyes (because yes, I'm a chicken and I get scared) while I chuckle at the delicious sarcasm of John Noble and Joshua Jackson) which is now out on DVD and BluRay!

And before next week's Season 2 premiere (on FOX, Thursday, Sept. 17th 2009), I get to give away the First Season BluRay thanks to Warner Brothers BluRays! Check them out here at Warner Blu!

So what do you have to do?

All you have to do is email me with your name, location and answer this question:

Question: Fringe is moving to its new Thursday night timeslot, but one of its competitors is a fellow Warner Blu's brother who just recently released it's own Season on Warner BluRay. What show is it? (For a hint: Click and scroll a bit for the answer)

Email your answer and info to tapeworthycontest at gmail dot com.

Deadline for entries is Thursday, Sep. 17th 2009 at 8:59 E.S.T. (Just before the Season 2 premiere)
If there are more than one correct entries, a random draw will be made from correct entries to determine the winner. Only the winner will be contacted. Contest is only open to US and Canadian residents.

Vance at http://tapeworthy.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Vance said...

Congrats to Stefi from Chicago for correctly answering Supernatural (although due to different schedules in other time zones, I also accepted Smallville) and won the Fringe BluRay prize after a random draw was made from all the correct answers.