Thursday, January 25, 2007

Supernatural - Hand Movements


Night Shifter

I don't know why I keep watching this show. It's well done. There are crack-up funny lines spit out by the always handsome and authoritative Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. The big problem?

The show is consistently scary. Which is a good thing for a scary show. Except I usually don't like scary. So I watch this show with my hands half covering my eyes the whole time. Which is idiotic cause I stress myself out everytime.

Still, the brothers track down a shapeshifter at a bank thanks to an oddball, but the oddball takes the bank hostage (trying to kill the shapeshifter) but inadvertently makes it look like bank heist giving the cops a reason to surround the place. The brothers finally kill the shapeshifter but from the cops point of view, it looks like they just murdered an innocent girl and was in on the bank robbery, while one cop seems to have a full history on their father and themselves and now they are screwed because it looks like THEY are the ones travelling around the country killing people each way and out. Gasp, I'm out of breath now (partly my heart beating so fast from the stress).

No comments: