Monday, August 11, 2008

Diving Into The Olympics - 2008 Beijing Olympics Superficial Coverage

I watched the Mens 10m Synchronized Diving today. Do I really need to explain myself any further?

Though maybe I still harbour nightmares from the Greg Louganis accident, but I always watch this fearing for the divers heads. It's quite stressful to watch actually at least until the next set of divers take to the platform where I can take a moment to enjoy again... (with more photos to enjoy after the jump):

(David Boudia and Thomas Finchum from USA above)
Matthew Helm and Robert Newbery from Australia:

Gold Medal winners Lin Yue and Huo Liang from China:

Silver Medallist Patrick Hausding and Sascha Klein from Germany:

Tom Daley and Blake Aldridge from the UK:

David Boudia and Thomas Finchum from the USA:


For More on the 2008 Beijing Olympics Superficial Coverage:
Oh Gay! How Cute Is Matthew Mitcham?
Oh Canada!
Wait, This Isn't Soft Core...?
Go Jump In The Pool
Men's Synchronized Diving
Swimming - Michael Phelps
Men's All Round Team Gymnastics
The Superficiality of the Olympics

No comments: