Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Four Things Meme

My newly facebooked (and totally adorable) friend at Rants from a Diva tagged me in the latest meme going around.

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
Bank Teller, Flight Attendant, Architect (Intern), (Civil) Soil Engineer (Intern) (I supervised on a construction site even though I was 18 and had no clue what I was really doing. I wouldn't buy any homes on any of those plots I "tested". Did I mention I hated the job? and got out of engineering as fast as I could?)

FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
(that I won't be mentioning in an upcoming 12 Movies Meme or in the previous Alphabet Movies Meme)
The Sound of Music, Back to the Future, Stand By Me, My Girl (I could watch Macauley Culkin die over and over again)

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE LIVED
Toronto Ontario, Montreal Quebec, Brussels Belgium, London England

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH after the jump:
Since I run a TV slanted blog, this is actually a tough one so I'm going to narrow this down to shows no longer currently producing new episodes that I stop at and end up sitting down to watch anytime I pass by it on TV.
Gilmore Girls, Friends, The Golden Girls, The Cosby Show

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
Australia (the Oz Experience (oh lord...) between Cannes down to Sydney), Europe (the backpacking tour that hit France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, and Luxembourg), Buenos Aires, Argentina (LOVE LOVE LOVE), America (the road trip that hit states Illinois, Minneapolis, South Dakota, Colorado via Wyoming, Utah, Oregon, Washington, California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Carolina, up to DC, Pennsylvania and New York)

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
(that aren't on my sidebar lists)
The Globe and Mail, The Toronto Star, NOW Toronto, and yes... sigh... Facebook (well. Everything else is on my sidebar already or I check them every second day).

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
Sushi, anything Chocolate, a good Mexican Mole, Paella
(but I definitely don't have a problem with finding foods I like. I definitely go to the gym so that I can eat. Not the other way around).

FOUR PLACES YOU'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. At DisneyWorld (It really IS the Happiest Place on Earth!)
2. On an African Safari
3. On the Galapagos Islands
4. Cuddling in bed with my future husband (whoever he may be. I'm taking applications now)


FOUR BLOGGERS YOU'RE TAGGING

Steve on Broadway
The Rural Juror
Asinine Treasures
Teegone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you had a stint in Engineering! It boggles the mind.