Monday, November 12, 2007

The 4 Cents on the Writers Strike

Alright, I've been in a sort of denial about the writer's strike that started last Monday down in the States and I've avoided talking about it until now because I have many personal issues with everything (though I'll say this straight up, I'm in full support of the WGA strike and their demands) but since I'm not really a news blog, I haven't been reporting it since many other sites are already doing a better job at it.

So check Deadline Hollywood Daily and United Hollywood or my fellow bloggers like Glowy Box, Ducky Does TV, TV Addict, Televisionary or tvtattle for more current information on the WGA strike.

Here's a little explanation from the writers about their demands and why everyone should be concerned:



Sorry for the delay in this post as I've been trying to write a longer rant since last week but I'm still working on it since I don't want to sound like a madman, I haven't posted anything yet.

No comments: