Monday, July 14, 2008

Breaking News About So You Think You Can Dance

Breaking News. Maybe literally.

Jessica is out. Comfort is back in.

That's the word on the revised Top 10 for So You Think You Can Dance.

Apparently Jessica was injured and will take 4-5 weeks to recover. Nigel won't go into details. Mia is happy that Comfort is back and "someone asked why Will is always in the bottom three, and Mia says, "because of Jessica" kind of under her breath." Apparently Mia hated Jessica.

I love Mia.

Well. Jessica was my least favorite of the Top 10 so that takes care of that. She's out.

Welcome back Comfort Fedoke. I wish it were Chelsea Traille but I'll take Comfort over Jessica.

I guess I'll have to rejiggle my upcoming post of my own thoughts of the last 3 weeks of So You Think You Can Dance while I was away and my guest blogger Linz McC's took over with her own thoughts (though most of my grades were VERY similar).

In the meantime, Nigel let it spill that this weeks pairings included...spoiler after the jump below.

Courtney G. with Joshua

No comments: