Friday, April 11, 2008

American Idol - Idol Gives Back SyeWHAT???

Top 8 Results - The Cut from 8 to 7

I don't think I can write any more on Idol this week after the 4.5 hours worth of Idol this week, but I was all prepared with my goodbye to Syesha...

and while I was a little surprised at how right I was, I didn't actually think I should be WORRIED...

So Michael Johns is gone. I'll miss the softly handsome good looks disguised under a rougher rock outside.

For more on American Idol Season 7:
Click here for the most recent posts.

Top 8 Performance Night -
Cause They Are Give'ers (includes videos of all the performances), Idol Gives Back - Giving Us The So You Think You Can Dance Dancers

Top 9 Performance Night -
Dolly and the Two Big Ones (David and David) (includes videos of all the performances), Results 9 to 8 - Third Time Was A Charm

Top 10 Performance Night -
Okay, Now there Really IS A Race! Or I'm Just Getting Soft (includes videos of all the performances), Results 10 to 9 - Chikezie, Meet Daniel Powter... Back in Obscurity

Top 11 Performance Night -
That Old Awkward Phase (includes videos of all the performances), Results 11 to 10 - When The Stylists Finally Called In

Top 12 Performance Night -
Death Race 2008 (includes videos of all the performances), Results 12 to 11 - Strippers and Prostitutes Are Not The Same Thing

Top 16 -
Girls Night - Brooke's and Done, Boys Night - He Plays Piano Too?

Top 20 -
Boys Night - Who Are Those Hotties - American Idol Hairdo's Edition

Top 24 -
Boys Night- American, Should I Do Idol?

No comments: